1. In the process of work, if the pipeline oil leakage and other abnormal phenomena are found, stop the machine immediately for maintenance.
2. In order to prolong the service life of hydraulic oil, the oil temperature should be less than 65 ℃; the quality of hydraulic oil should be checked every three months, and it should be replaced every half a year to a year depending on the quality of hydraulic oil.
3. The liquid level of the oil level gauge in the oil tank should be observed in time, and the hydraulic oil meeting the requirements should be replenished in time to avoid the oil pump being empty.
4. Clean or replace the oil filter regularly.
5. Keep it up Design of hydraulic station The working environment is clean and tidy
Hydraulic station Aspects to be checked during operation
1. Start Hydraulic pump station Before that, it is necessary to check that the pipeline and connector have been tightened and there is no leakage of oil port; make sure that all control knobs are in the middle position.
2. After starting the motor for 5 seconds, the knob SA0 can be turned to the left pressure gear. At this time, watch the pressure gauge, the pressure should be set in a reasonable range before the next test.
3. If the pressure test time of the hydraulic station exceeds 10 minutes, the fan shall be turned on for cooling. If the pipeline temperature is overheated (more than 65 degrees), the machine shall be shut down for rest. Pay attention to the change of oil temperature during use
4. Turn all control knobs to the middle position before shutdown.
5. If the hydraulic station is not used for a long time or the hose is removed, the exposed end of the hose shall be blocked with plastic plug (red m18x1.5), and the pipe joint shall be sealed with plastic cap (white).